Otto Milk Condos
Private Outdoor Space: No
Building Roof Deck: No
Parking: Garage (purchase space)
Property Type: Condo
Directions to Otto Milk Condos
Look at All the Conveniences and Abundant Amenities for Otto Milk Residents
The neighborhood is home to merchants, small shops, wholesalers, sidewalk vendors, antique shops, restaurants and nightclubs. A short walk or bike ride takes you into the heart of Pittsburgh’s cultural district and sports venues. Unit floor plans range from one to three bedroom configurations. Residences feature concrete floors, large windows, and tall ceilings ranging from 9 to 11 feet high, plus there are several two-story units with 18-foot ceilings. Some units have exposed brick walls, private balconies, and rooftop decks with skyline views. Living at Otto Milk Condos will allow residents access to more great amenities, which include:
- Historic Masonry Exterior with contemporary glass accents
- Ceiling heights from 9 to14 feet
- Several two-story loft units with 18 foot ceilings
- Exposed loft ceilings in some areas
- Smooth drywall wall finishes
- Wired for cable and phone
- Double insulated aluminum-framed window wall system
- Operable insulated windows with full screens for fresh air in each unit
- On site covered and uncovered parking
- Secure bike storage area
- Fitness center
- Community gathering place in the lobby
- Lobby reception area, fireplace, and seating areas
- Individual resident storage units and in-unit storage
- Fully integrated security system for building and elevator access
- Fire safety and sprinkler system throughout the building
- Pet care area
- Outdoor seating area
Fantastic PittsburghStrip District Location
Just minutes from downtown, Otto Milk Condos in Pittsburgh’s Strip District offers resort-style living with a hip vibe. Gayle & Michael Blonar at Realty One Group Gold Standard are available to help you locate the perfect condo.
Own a Home in Otto Milk Condos?
We'll help you sell it quickly, easily, and for top dollar. View our home seller resources to take the first steps to selling, or call us at 724-344-4795 to talk about your goals.
Be Part of the Cream of the Crop When You Invest in Otto Milk Condos
Living in the Strip District not only affords residents opportunities for living in an historic neighborhood with numerous merchants, restaurants, and nightclubs, but also offers all the prospects of great theater, dining, shopping, sports, and more that exist in downtown Pittsburgh. For more information on resale units in this building, please contact Gayle Blonar.